slide6Did you know that chocolate is poisonous to cats and dogs?

Don’t give your pet any of those Christmas chocolates, especially the dark chocolates, however much he begs They can make a pet very sick or even kill him if he reacts really badly.

Poinsettias are beautiful at Christmas, but they are also poisonous.  If your dog is likely to chew the plants, do keep him away from the Poinsettias. It could save his life.

Then, there are the wires that trail along the floor from the Christmas tree to the outlet.  If you have a puppy, in particular, you need to be very careful not to let him chew the wire.

If possible, run the wires out of the puppy’s reach or enclose them in some plastic ducting so he cannot reach them.

When you finish your Christmas lunch there might be some really good turkey bones left.  Do not give them to your dog or cat!  These bones splinter easily and will injure the animal’s digestive tract.

Also, don’t let your pet taste any alcoholic drinks (even if he isn’t driving!). They will do him no good at all.

Keep these tips in mind so that you and your pet have a really Merry Christmas.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search